Virgin coconut oil
Rich in aroma and flavour, coconut oil is welcome in sweet recipes, can be substituted for butter in some cases. Can also be used in savory dishes for an exotic touch.
Organic Maison Orphée Coconut oil is from the Philippines. It is certified ECOCERT Fair Trade, meaning that fruit growers as well as those who receive transforms a fair and equitable compensation as provided in the specification EFT (Ecocert Fair Trade) of the body ECOCERT control (available on www.ecocert.com), ie: guaranteed minimum price for the harvested fruit, setting up a development fund, access to health care, encouragement to pursue higher education in the form of granting of scholarships.
Main use: For energizing recipes
• Favourite product of raw food fans. Coconut oil is recognized for quickly absorbed energy, as it contains saturated acid fat of medium chain highly digestible.
• Ideal for stir-frying and deep frying because the foods doesn’t absorb it.
• Healthy replacement for butter and margarine in recipes. Recommended for baking. Also used for skin care and hair care.
• 100% vegetable oil. First Cold-pressed virgin oil.
• Odour, color and taste of freshly grated coconut flesh.
• Certified Organic Fair Trade
• This oil with exotic taste is extracted from fresh coconut flesh. The pulp is grated, cold-pressed and filtered.
• This oil is raises high interest from researchers. It has a high level of lauric acid (only maternity milk contains as much) which has interesting nutritional effects.
• Coconut oil is solid at ambient temperature (25ºC).