Unrefined sunflower oil
(Sorry this products is temporarily out of stock)
Fresh and mild, sunflower oil can be used as a final touch as well as in baked goods. It is delicious on cooked vegetables and in cakes, muffins and piecrusts.
• Main use: For flavourful vinaigrettes
• Use it as a seasoning in salads. Excellent with cabbage, endives and quinoa. Use it to bake your favorite muffins!
• First Cold-pressed, Unrefined
• Certified organic by QAI
• Certified kosher by MK
• Certified by Aliments Préparés au Québec
• Product of Canada
• Produced in Québec city, in La Maison Orphée oil mill.
• Light taste that is reminiscent of raw sunflower seeds
• Extracted from fresh black sunflower seeds, specially selected for their high oil content. Nice clear yellow colour.
• Rich in vitamin E with approximately 62 mg/100 g. Source of omega-6 polyunsaturates (70%)