Red wine vinegar
A ruby-hued vinegar with a distinct aroma of red wine. Traditionally used in vinaigrettes, it is also delicious in sauces and marinades for red meat and game.
• Main use: For hearty sauces…and more
• Red wine vinegar is perfect for vinaigrettes, marinades and sauce reductions to deglaze cooking juices.
• Red wine vinegar is a classic in the kitchen.
• Traditionally used in vinaigrettes, is is also delicious in sauces ans marinades for red meat and game
• Try it with walnut or sunflower oil. Its delicious!
• It has a ruby red colour with a distinct red wine flavor.
• Produced from the double fermentation of grape juice from organic grapes
• Product of Italy
• Certified organic by QAI
• 6 % acetic acid