Apple cider vinegar
Golden-hued with a lightly acidic aroma. This versatile vinegar enhances the flavour of vinaigrettes and marinades for fish, meats and seafood.
• Main use: For salads…and more
• This is a multi-purpose vinegar and should always be handy.
• Apple cider is renowned for its health benefits. Essential for everyday cooking! Apple cider vinegar is delicious with hazelnut oil on a crispy green salad
• Nice light gold colour with a great aroma of apple
• Certified organic by QAI
• Certified kosher by MK
• Certified by Aliments Préparés au Québec
• Product of Canada
• Made by La Maison Orphée in Quebec city.
• Produced from the double fermentation of organic apple juice.
• 5.0 % acetic acid
• Once called the elixir of youth, this vinegar is a very old remedy to be rediscovered and used at all times for its many benefits. It is also distinguished by the fact that it is alkalizing rather than acidifying to the body.