Extra-virgin olive oil fruity robust Italie
Intense with clean notes of green olives. Made with Carolea olives from Southern Italy, this bold, fruity, slightly peppery oil is the perfect complement to southern European cooking.
• Cold Extraction
• Extra Virgin, Oleic acidity < 0.8%
• Certified Organic by ÉCOCERT
• This oil comes from Italy’s Calabria region.
• It is made from only one variety of olives: carolea.
• It has a nice antique green colour with blue reflections.
• Type : fruity green. It has a very persistent taste with a subtle note of pepper and spices, which is typical of olive oils made from olives harvested at the start of the season. It has a distinct flavour of green olives.
• For sautéing and baking. It is delicious on green vegetables, pasta and grilled fish. Great on slices of very ripe tomato and avocado. It adds flavour to Mediterranean dishes.
• Contains a high level of monounsaturated fatty acids (75%) and antioxidants (polyphenols, vitamins)