Extra-virgin olive oil peppery Spain
Smooth with the aroma of ripened fruit with light pepper notes. Made with olives ripened in the Andalucian sun, this slightly woody oil has notes of sweet almond. The ideal finishing touch, it enhances and preserves the flavours of your special dishes.
• Cold Extraction
• Extra virgin, oleic acidity < 0.8%
• From Andalusia, in the south of Spain. Made from a selection of arbequina, manzanilla and lechin olives.
• It has an antique gold colour with green and ochre reflections.
• Type : fruity ripe. It has a smooth, woody taste with a subtle note of sweet almonds, since ripe olives are picked at the end of the season.
• For sautéing and baking. Ideal for vinaigrettes and seasonings.
• It contains a high level of monounsaturated fatty acids (75%) and antioxidants (polyphenols, vitamins).